No products in the cart.
Electrolytes – 100 Natural Electrolyte Replacement Capsules – No Added Sugar
- Essential Nutrients Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium
Electrolytes are slightly charged nutrients in your body that are vital for a wide range of functions. They help balance the amount of water in your body as well as support the nervous system, muscle function, cardiovascular health and digestion.
What are Electrolytes?
Electrolytes are slightly charged nutrients present in your body fluids and tissues that are essential for a wide range of important functions. The major electrolytes include calcium, phosphorus/phosphate, magnesium, chloride, sodium and potassium.
Why do you need Electrolytes?
The electrical charge electrolytes provide sends signals throughout your body. They help balance the amount of water and PH level in your body, support the nervous system, regulate muscle function, promote good cardiovascular health and digestion. Fluid loss by exercise, sweating, vomiting, diarrhea, different illnesses and excess alcohol consumption can cause electrolyte imbalance. This in turn might cause further health concerns.
Benefits of NutriONN Electrolytes:
- Added Vitamin D, Boron and BioPerine® (black pepper fruit extract) for extra health benefits;
- Promotes good cardiovascular health by reducing the risk of clot formations, supporting healthy blood pressure levels and regulating heart contractions and heart rhythm;
- Helps relieve muscle weakness, twitching and muscle cramps, promotes muscle recovery after exercise;
- Supports energy production and helps decrease fatigue;
- Helps balance electrolyte levels throughout your body;
- Great for dehydration while traveling, after a night out or during menstruation;
- Convenient vegetable capsules, no added sweeteners or sugar.
All NutriONN supplements are manufactured right here in the U.S.A in a GMP-compliant facility. Our labs are FDA-inspected. We provide you with the highest quality pure Electrolytes without any artificial ingredients.